• Responsible for the treatment
• Purposes of data processing
• Data retention period
• Legitimation for data processing
• Data communication International data transfers
• Your rights
• Obtaining your data
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Company name: WCT COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGIES, SLU
Trade name: WCT
Postal address: AVINGUDA DE L’ENSEGUR, BORDES D’ARANS, FASE 2, CASA 8; AD300, ARANS; ORDINO; PRINCIPAT D’ANDORRA
Telephone: +376 681 613 / +34 658 532 615
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At WCT COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGIES, SLU the processing of is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them to us:
• 1. Manage data provided directly by the interested party themselves, both at an individual and professional level, to inform them of our products and services, respond to their request, request or query and carry out subsequent follow-up.
• 2. Manage the data provided by the client at the time of contracting our services, at an organizational, accounting, tax and administrative level, as well as to inform you about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest to you. .
• 3. Manage the USER’s personal or professional data for their participation in the different events and activities that we organize and they have authorized us to inform them about other activities or events that we can organize and that may be of interest to them.
• 4. Create, if applicable, the USER profile to offer you our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
• The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be kept for the entire time that the contract is in force. Once said relationship has ended, where applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by applicable legislation and until any responsibilities arising from the contract expire.
• The data relating to publications of comments about our products will be maintained during the validity and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish for them to be deleted at any time.
• The data for participation in events and activities will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes described, unless you have opposed their processing or have previously canceled them.
• The data for sending commercial communications and preparing commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your desire to delete them.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
• The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the provision of the corresponding service.
• The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, and you may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
• The basis for sending commercial communications to non-client users is the consent of the interested party that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect the execution of the contract in any case, but data processing for this purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties except:
• To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
• To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Data transfers to third countries?
There are no international data transfers.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
• Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether WCT COMPOSITE